オーストラリア・メルボルンにて、アジア・パシフィック地域のユースリーダーのアワード "Youth Leader Awards"が開催されます。それに合わせ、20名のユースリーダーをメルボルンで開催のアワードへ全額無料にて招待します。
In March 2024, As ASEAN leaders gather in Melbourne, Global Citizen will convene world leaders, influencers, artists, advocates, journalists, policy experts and more than 250 of the best young leaders across Australia and the Asia-Pacific to take action on climate, innovation and fighting poverty.
Global Citizen is providing 30 young people from the Asia-Pacific region the opportunity of a lifetime - an all expenses paid trip to join us at these events through the Youth Leader Awards.
As a winner of the Youth Leaders Award you will receive travel and accommodation to Melbourne, Australia’s most diverse city, attend the thought provoking and innovative leadership summit, participate in peer networking training day with other Awardees - and each winner will receive $5,000 AUD to support and further the incredible work they are doing!
What are we looking for
We are looking for Young Leaders from the Asia-Pacific region who are between 18 and 30 years old and have made a significant impact in their local community through their work on delivering UN Global Goals.
We are seeking to capture diverse experiences and perspectives within this cohort of Awardees and strongly welcome applications from Indigenous peoples, women, LGBTQIA+, non-binary & gender diverse people, people of colour, culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities.
We welcome applications from all across the Asia-Pacific region, but are particularly interested in young leaders from: Indonesia, Tonga, Timor-Leste, Cambodia, Fiji, Pacific Islands, Norfolk Island, Japan, Philippines, Brunei, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and India.
- Each individual winner will receive $5,000 AUD to support and further their work.
- All expense paid round trip to Melbourne (accommodation, flights, transport and other travel expenses)
- Attend Youth Leadership Summit and Music event.
- Ideate and engage in peer led sharing session, networking, community building and mentorship from leaders in the industry
- Ongoing support and collaboration with Global Citizen, relevant partners and established change makers
- In addition to the cash prize, the winners will be profiled on the Global Citizen website, social media platforms and media outlets.
To be eligible you must:
- Attendees must be between 18 and 30 years old on 29th February 2024;
- Be a citizen of a country in the Asia and the Pacific region;
- Be a youth leader who has had 1-5 years of impact in working across any of the sustainable development goals (SDGs);
- Possess good communication skills and fluency in English. Please note all programming will be in English;
- All applicants must agree to the T&C’s outlined by Global Citizen.
- Not be any of the following:
- An employees or immediate families of Global Citizen and its related companies,
- An individual or affiliated with an organisation from any country or entity subject to financial or other sanctions by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) or other government entity of the United States of America that may restrict the transfer of the Prize.
- Ineligible to obtain entry to Australia